Distracted driving from mobile phone use is a recognized and serious threat to road safety. It puts not just the distracted driver at risk, but others on the road surrounding them as well. Tougher legislation is being enacted to help reduce the inherent dangers.
Strict Laws for Drivers
- Georgia law bans holding your phone for any reason while driving
- Lives in Georgia have already been saved as a result
- Your first offense in Oregon could cost you $1,000
- Iowa statistics show 500% increase in citations
- Canadian fines are expensive
Groups such as StopDistractions.org are helping build awareness, pass laws, and make the roads safer for everyone. What will you do to help save lives and keep the roads safe?
FleetGuardian Redefines Handsfree
Oftentimes, it’s a split-second reaction that makes the difference between a typical day, or a tragic one. We want to ensure that split-second is not spent looking at or reaching for the phone. Watch our less than two minutes video.